Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogger Awards

Michele, honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award - thank you, Michele!

It's a nice pick-me-up to get this. Now it's my turn to pass the award on to others. Here are the rules:

1 The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2 Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3 Nominate 5 blogs.
4 Put links to the blogs.
5 Leave a message for your nominees.


I have tried to pick those that have not been picked before and that was hard. Everyone of the blogs I picked are ones that I love reading all the time. There are so many that I read it was hard to narrow the list to 5. Sorry to those that I left off. I still love you.

Hope you all have fun with this.

Picked up my QC from the framer yesterday. Will get a photo taken and posted either later today or tomorrow. It looks awesome and is so BIG. Not sure I have a wall big enough for it. Don't worry I will find one, so don't even try to talk me out of it. LOL!!!



5 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your award, and I really can't wait to see your framed Quaker Christmas!

Thank you so much for the birthday wish!

Kim B said...

I am so flattered!! Thank you for thinking of me Kathy!!

Julie said...

Congrats Kathy! I just got the award a third time! LOL

Michelle said...

Kathy,
Thanks so much for the award:) I am touched that you would think of me..

Have a great week! Can't wait to see that QC framed.

Michelle

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award!